General Terms and Conditions of Sale for Consumers (B2C)
These general terms and conditions of sale govern the remote purchase of products and services via the Internet from www.sit-in.it. Before sending the order, the Consumer is obliged to carefully read these General Terms and Conditions, which are made available to them on the aforementioned Website for reading, storing and archiving.
Art. 1. Definitions
1. Unless otherwise specified in the Contract, the following terms and expressions shall have the meanings described below:
- “Radici”: Radici Pietro Industries & Brands S.p.A., with registered offices and warehouse in Cazzano S. Andrea (BG), Via Cav. Pietro Radici no. 19, tax code and VAT no. 00217360163, tel. (+39) 035.724242, fax (+39) 035.741549, email firstname.lastname@example.org (general information), email@example.com (requests, complaints and information on e-commerce procedures, orders and shipments).
- “Website”: the Website accessible at the URL www.sit-in.it and owned by Radici.
- “Consumer”: the natural person and/or legal entity who concludes the contract for the purchase of one or more Products.
- “Consumer”: the Customer (natural person and/or legal entity) acting for purposes beyond the scope of their business, commercial, artisan or professional activity.
- “Parties”: Radici and the Consumer.
- “Product”: each product made available for purchase by means of an electronic catalogue made available on the Website. The catalogue is constantly updated, and the availability of each product may change without notice.
- “Login credentials”: the “username/email address” and “password” relating to each Consumer’s account, necessary for access to the private area of the Website and to conclude the Contract.
- “Working days” and “working hours”: Monday to Friday, except during national holidays, with working hours from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- “General Terms and Conditions”: these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which govern the relationship between Radici and Consumers.
- “Contract”: consists of these General Terms and Conditions and the Order Confirmation. In the event of any discrepancy between the General Terms and Conditions and the Order Confirmation, the Order Confirmation shall prevail.
Art. 2. Parties to the Contract
- The Parties to the Contract are Radici and the Consumer, whose personal data are indicated in the Order Confirmation sent by Radici, which forms an integral part of the Purchase Contract. The data regarding Radici are set out in Article 1 paragraph 1 letter a) of these General Terms and Conditions.
- The contract entered into between Radici and the Consumer is subject, inter alia, to the specific regulations set out in section II (“Pre-contractual information for the consumer and right of withdrawal in remote and off-premises contracts”), articles 49 to 59, as well as sections III (“Other consumer rights”), articles 60 to 65, and IV (“General Provisions”), articles 66 to 67, of Italian Legislative Decree of 6 September 2005 no. 206 (“Consumer Code”).
Art. 3. Purpose of the Contract
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale for Consumers (the “General Terms and Conditions”) govern the purchase, by Consumers, of Products from the electronic catalogue made available on the website www.sit-in.it (the “Website”).
- These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all purchases referred to in Paragraph 1 made on or after 01 June 2022.
Purchase procedure and conclusion of Contract
- After registering with the Website, the Consumer may purchase one or more Products on the Website’s electronic catalogue (illustrated and described in the relative information sheets) by placing them in the “shopping cart” and following the technical access procedures set out on the Website.
- The order sent by the Consumer shall have the value of a contractual proposal and, by sending this order, the Consumer acknowledges that they are fully aware of and accept these General Terms and Conditions. The Consumer is invited to print and keep the order summary shown after sending the order via the Website. The “notes” field on the electronic order form, if present, may only be used by the Consumer to enter operational instructions (e.g., name on intercom) and
shall in no way bind any Party to the Contract, nor shall it contain any exception to these General Terms and Conditions or to the Contract.
- Radici has the right to accept or refuse, at its own discretion, the order sent by the Consumer, without the latter being able to make claims or invoke rights of any kind, for any reason whatsoever, in the event of non-acceptance of the order. If accepted, the Consumer’s proposal is confirmed by Radici by means of an order confirmation email sent to the email address communicated by the Consumer. The Purchase Agreement stipulated between Radici and the Consumer is deemed to be concluded with the sending of the order confirmation to the Consumer, subject to verification as specified in article 5.
- The Consumer acknowledges that the order confirmation referred to in the preceding paragraph is sent following an automated check; should Radici find any errors in the catalogue or in the order regarding the price and/or characteristics and/or availability of a Product when packing and shipping the Products, it will promptly notify the Consumer in order to agree on the modification or cancellation of the order.
- The Consumer, as such, may exercise the right of withdrawal under the terms and conditions of the law, and in this regard, reference is made to Articles 20 (“Right of Withdrawal”) and 22 (“Cases of Exclusion of the Right of Withdrawal”) of these General Terms and Conditions.
Art. 4. Description and visual representation of goods
- The visual representation of the Products on the Website, where available, normally corresponds to the photographic image of the Products themselves. Said representation is for the sole purpose of presenting the Products for sale, without any guarantee or commitment on the part of Radici as to the exact correspondence of the image depicted on the Website with the actual product.
- In the event of a difference between the picture and the written product sheet, the product sheet description shall always prevail.
Art. 5. Availability of Products
- The Consumer may exclusively purchase the items present in the catalogue published on the website and in the quantities indicated therein. Prices and availability of Products, as stated on the Website, are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- The Products available for shipping are highlighted on the Website. The Consumer acknowledges that, due to the possible simultaneous access to the Website by several users and the time elapsing between the loading of the web page and the addition of products to the shopping cart, the actual availability of individual Products may vary considerably during the same day from the indications given on the Website. When the order proposal is sent by the Consumer, the Website’s computer system verifies the actual availability of the Products purchased and notifies the Consumer of any unexpected unavailability of one or more Products before the Consumer makes payment. Radici undertakes to fulfil its obligations within a brief period of time and in any case in the manner and within the terms specified in art. 12 of these General Terms and Conditions; if delivery of the ordered Product is delayed with regards to the terms indicated on the Website before the order, Radici undertakes to promptly inform the Consumer by email at the address indicated by the Consumer during the purchase of the Products. If it is not possible, for any reason, to proceed with the delivery of the purchased Products in accordance with Article 12 of these General Terms and Conditions, Radici reserves the right to inform the Consumer of the cancellation of the order.
Art. 6. Prices and delivery charges
- The Consumer shall pay Radici the price as stated on the order confirmation page. All Product prices are indicated on the Website and are inclusive of VAT only. If a Product is discounted, the percentage discount, the original or ordinary price and the final price are shown.
- Shipping is currently free of charge for all orders completed on our e-commerce website for delivery addresses both in Italy and abroad. For orders of customised or made-to-measure items and/or requests via the contact forms on our website, shipping costs will be quoted separately and communicated to the Consumer before payment.
- The cost of delivery charges, if due, is indicated on the order summary page shown to the Consumer before the order is sent.
Art. 7. Payments
- Payments in execution of the Purchase Agreement may be made by credit card or PayPal or bank transfer in advance, both in Italy and abroad. The Consumer is obliged to indicate their chosen mode of payment when concluding the purchase contract. For payments by bank transfer, the purchased goods will only be shipped once the amount of the order has been confirmed to have been credited to our bank account.
Art. 8. Payment by cash on delivery
- Our Website does not accept orders with payment by cash on delivery.
Art. 9. Payment by credit card or PayPal, Stripe, Klarna
- If the Consumer proceeds to purchase the Products with payment by credit card or PayPal, Stripe or Klarna, the information relating to the Consumer’s credit card will be transmitted and managed by a third party (“Intermediary”) via a secure connection directly to the website of the Intermediary handling the transaction. The circuits accepted are indicated on the Website before the order is sent.
- The credit card payment procedure takes place using a secure connection, in which the Consumer will find the amount of the order and must indicate the type, number and expiry date of the credit card. Additional data or security codes may be required in certain cases by the Intermediary (such as, but not limited to, MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa security services). A landline telephone number where the Consumer can be contacted is always required.
- In order to protect the Consumer’s security to the highest degree, Radici is never made aware of the credit card number, which is received exclusively by the banking institutions that are required to provide authorisation. Radici is notified exclusively of the outcome of the transaction. In other words, no credit-card data is shown on order documents and/or stored by Radici.
Art. 10. Advance payment by bank transfer
- In the event of a purchase with payment by bank transfer, in explicit exception to article 12 of these General Terms and Conditions (“Shipping and delivery times”), the order shall be processed following actual receipt of the sum due. The description of the bank transfer must state the order number and the Consumer’s details.
- The bank transfer must be made by the Consumer within 10 (ten) working days from Radici’s acceptance of the order, under penalty of cancellation of the order.
- The data for payment by bank transfer are as follows: made out to Radici Pietro Industries & Brands SPA, BPER BANCA, Via Mosconi n. 1 24026 Leffe (BG) IBAN: IT70I0538753160000042255520.
The data for making the transfer are also included in the order confirmation email.
- The charges that the Consumer may have to pay to their bank to make the transfer shall in no way be attributable to Radici. The Consumer is kindly requested to inquire in advance at their bank regarding the costs they will incur in making this type of payment.
- For payments by bank transfer, the purchased goods will only be shipped once the amount of the order has been confirmed to have been credited to our bank account.
Art. 11.1. Transport documents and invoicing
- For each Purchase Agreement concluded through the Website, Radici will issue an invoice or receipt for the Products to be shipped.
- The information provided by the Consumer when placing the order will be used to issue the invoice if requested. The Consumer assumes all responsibility for the correctness of the aforementioned information. No changes may be made to the invoice once it has been issued.
Art. 12. Shipping and delivery times
- Radici will generally process the order within 48 hours (except weekends and holidays) from the day of receipt of the order. For customised or made-to-measure items, the order processing time is approximately 14 days. With the fulfilment of the order Radici entrusts the Products to the courier or forwarding agent of its choice for shipment to the address indicated by the Consumer and summarised in the order confirmation. Deliveries are made by land transport approximately within the following 24/48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
- In the event that a problem occurs with the courier during transport and the parcel does not arrive at its destination within the indicative time limit referred to in paragraph 1, the Consumer may promptly notify Radici, who will attempt to resolve the matter within a reasonable period of time. Radici invites the Consumer not to contact the company before the aforementioned indicative time limit has elapsed, as it will not have the necessary data to be able to usefully contact the courier company handling shipping.
- The processing and delivery terms referred to in Paragraph 1 are only indicative and not guaranteed, due to the many variables involved, with particular but not exclusive reference to the stage of delivery by the courier. In accordance with applicable law, Radici undertakes to deliver the Products to the consumer within 30 days from the date of conclusion of the contract. No liability for any reason whatsoever can be placed by the Consumer on Radici if the Products are not delivered within the indicative time limit referred to in paragraph 1.
- Delivery times refer to Products present in the warehouse at the moment of the purchase order. Radici cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery due to
fortuitous events or force majeure, or in the event of strikes, atmospheric events, special holidays, stocktaking, relocation of premises, changes in information systems and other extraordinary events; these are likely to lead to an exceeding of the indicative order processing times, even up to several days.
- In any case, should the delivery time of the ordered Product be delayed with respect to the delivery time indicated on the Website before the order, Radici undertakes to promptly inform the Consumer by means of an email sent to the address indicated by the Consumer.
Art. 13. Delivery of Products
- Delivery of Products shall always be at Radici’s risk until the Consumer or a third party designated by the Consumer takes physical possession of them.
- The delivery terms indicated on the Website are indicative. Radici undertakes to deliver the Products to the consumer within 30 (thirty) days from the date of conclusion of the contract. No liability, for whatever reason, can be charged by the Consumer to Radici if the Products are not delivered according to the terms indicated on the Website.
- Unless otherwise communicated to the Consumer by Radici, delivery of the Products is understood to be at street level.
- In order to carry out delivery of the Products ordered, the presence of the Consumer or their agent at the place indicated by the Consumer, who will then accept the package on their behalf, is required. Courier delivery times are usually between 8.30 a.m. and 7 p.m. In the event of the Consumer’s (or the Consumer’s agent’s) absence, the forwarding agent will leave a notice with instructions so that a different delivery date can be agreed upon.
- If the delivery does not take place for reasons for which the Consumer is responsible (e.g., due to their absence and/or their failure to contact the courier in accordance with paragraph 3), the Consumer will be obliged to pay the shipping costs incurred by Radici.
Art. 14. Verification operations upon delivery of the Products
- Upon delivery of the Products by the forwarding agent appointed by Radici, the Consumer is obliged to check that the number of packages delivered corresponds to the number indicated in the transport document on the packaging and that the packaging itself is intact, undamaged or in any case unaltered, including the sealing materials, taking particular care to check for any signs indicating that the goods have been broken.
- Under penalty of forfeiture, any damage to the packaging and/or the Products and/or any discrepancy concerning the number of packages and/or the indications provided must be immediately reported by the Consumer, who must declare, in writing, to the person in charge of delivering the Products, that said products are being accepted “subject to control” or by indicating that they are “damaged”; failing this, no claim will be accepted. The Consumer also undertakes to promptly report to Radici, no later than 24 hours from the date of delivery (by email or by registered letter with receipt of delivery to the address in Article 1 of these General Terms and Conditions) any and all problems concerning the integrity, correspondence and/or completeness of the Products received, under penalty of forfeiture.
Art. 15. Force majeure and third-party actions
- Radici will not be held liable for cases of force majeure, unavailability of means of transport, third-party actions, or any unforeseeable or unavoidable events that cause a delay in deliveries and/or make deliveries difficult or impossible or cause a significant increase in delivery costs for Radici.
- In the cases referred to in the preceding paragraph, Radici has the right to wholly or partially divide, postpone or cancel the scheduled delivery or to terminate the Purchase Agreement. In such cases, Radici undertakes to promptly and adequately communicate any relative decisions to the email address indicated by the Consumer, who is then entitled to a refund of any price already paid, excluding any further claims for any reason whatsoever, against Radici. In this respect, the Consumer explicitly waives any claims, even for mere reimbursement and/or compensation, against Radici.
Art. 16. Storage and conservation of Products
- The Products sold by Radici must be kept and stored by the Consumer, applying the measures and precautions for use as necessary and related to the nature of the Products.
- Negligence and/or carelessness in the storage of each Product may damage it and impair its qualities. Radici will not be held liable for any damage to the Products sold resulting from incorrect and/or improper storage of the same, with the express forfeiture of any warranty in respect thereof.
Art. 17. Warranty
- The Consumer is entitled to both the ordinary warranty provided for by the Italian Civil Code, as specified in this article, and the warranty for any nonconformity provided for by the Italian Consumer Code, as specified in
the following article.
- Radici guarantees that the Products are free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years from delivery, subject to the limitations set forth in Article 19 (“Warranty Exclusions and Limitations”).
- During the warranty period, the Products and their accessories (if defective pursuant to the preceding paragraph) will be repaired or replaced by Radici. The guarantee does not cover labour costs or any other expenses necessary for the replacement and/or repair of the defective Products, which must be borne by the Consumer.
Art. 18. Additional legal warranty for the Consumer
- In addition to the warranty provided for defects affecting the item sold in accordance with the provisions in force, Radici is liable to Consumers for up to two (2) years from delivery of the Products in accordance with Articles 130 and 132 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 for any nonconformity of the Products existing at the time of delivery. Nonconformity is deemed to exist if: (i) the Product is not suitable for the use for which goods of the same type are normally used; or (ii) the Product does not conform to the description or does not possess the qualities specified in the sample or model shown by Radici, if any.
- The Consumer forfeits their rights pursuant to Art. 130 paragraph 2 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 206/2005 if they do not report the nonconformity to Radici within a period of two (2) months from the date on which they discovered the defect.
- Radici will make every diligent effort to replace, at its own care and expense, any Products delivered that are damaged or defective with other Products of the same quality and title available in its warehouses, provided that the same have been returned by the Consumer in their original packaging (complete with all parts). If replacement with the same Product is not possible, Radici will refund the Consumer for the amount paid for the Product found to be defective, excluding any further liability held by Radici for any reason whatsoever.
- The cases of exclusion and limitation of the warranty are set out in Article 19 (“Warranty Exclusions and Limitations”).
Art. 19. Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
- The costs incurred by the Consumer for sending Products to Radici for service will be borne entirely by the Consumer, while the costs of returning said Products to the Consumer will be borne entirely by Radici.
- The warranty referred to in Art. 17 (“Warranty”) and 18 (“Additional Legal Warranty for the Consumer”) is not applicable if the Consumer has damaged the Products due to their own wilful or negligent conduct, or if, due to their own negligence and/or carelessness and/or for other reasons not attributable to Radici, they have damaged and/or rendered the Products defective, and/or have exposed the Products to natural events and/or have used them improperly and/or without following the technical instructions indicated in any manuals on the Website, and/or have carried out and/or had carried out repairs, interventions or tampering by personnel not authorised by Radici, and/or have omitted to carry out the necessary maintenance, and/or have stored them incorrectly. The guarantee is also not applicable if the defects and/or malfunctions are the result of use of the Products other than that referred to in the Contract and/or for which they were designed and manufactured, or in cases of normal wear and tear or deterioration of consumable parts.
- If Radici discovered that any defects or faults in one or more of the Consumer’s Products are attributable directly or indirectly to the Consumer, the Consumer shall pay the costs of verification incurred for this purpose, as well as, notwithstanding paragraph 1 of this Article, the out-of-pocket expenses for the return of the Products; Radici, on its own initiative or at the Consumer’s request, may also send the Consumer an estimate for repair (where applicable).
Art. 20. Right of withdrawal
- The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract, without providing any reason, within 14 (fourteen) days. The period of withdrawal expires after 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which the Consumer or a third party other than the forwarding agent and designated by the Consumer acquires physical possession of the product.
- In the case of a contract relating to multiple Products ordered by the Consumer in a single order and delivered separately, the withdrawal period shall expire after 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which the Consumer or a third party, other than the forwarding agent and designated by the Consumer, acquires physical possession of the last Product.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer must inform Radici at one of the addresses below: Radici Pietro Industries & Brands, with registered offices and warehouse in Cazzano S. Andrea (BG), Via Cav. Pietro Radici no. 19, tax code and VAT no. 00217360163, tel. (+39) 035.724242, fax (+39) 035.741549, email firstname.lastname@example.org (general information), email@example.com (requests, complaints and information on e-commerce procedures, orders and shipments).
- The Consumer must give notice of its decision to withdraw from the contract concluded with Radici by means of an explicit declaration sent by post, fax or email to the addresses listed in the preceding paragraph.
- To comply with the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send the communication concerning
the exercising of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
- Pursuant to Section 54, paragraph 4 of the Consumer Code, the burden of proof concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the Consumer, and it is therefore advisable to send said notification to Radici by registered letter with receipt of delivery to the following address: Cazzano S. Andrea (BG), Via Cav. Pietro Radici no. 19; or by certified email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by any other means suitable to prove with certainty that the communication has been sent and has been received by Radici.
Art. 21. Effects of withdrawal
- If the Consumer withdraws from the contract concluded with Radici, they will be reimbursed for all payments they have made, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the choice of any alternative form of delivery other than the least expensive form of standard delivery offered by Radici), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the day Radici was informed of the Consumer’s decision to withdraw from the contract.
- Said refunds shall be made using the same means of payment used by the Consumer for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, the Consumer shall not incur any costs as a consequence of said refund. Repayment may be suspended until the returned goods have been received or until the Consumer provides proof that they have sent the goods back, whichever comes first.
- The Consumer must return the goods or deliver them to Radici at the following address: Radici Pietro Industries & Brands, Cazzano S. Andrea (BG), Via Cav. Pietro Radici No. 19, without undue delay and in any event within 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which they communicated their withdrawal from the contract to Radici. The deadline is deemed to have been met if the Consumer sends the goods before the 14-(fourteen) day period expires.
- There will be no direct costs charged for the returning of the goods.
- The Consumer is responsible exclusively for any reduction in the value of the goods resulting from having handled them in a manner other than that which is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Art. 22. Cases of Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
1. The Consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in Article 20 (“Right of withdrawal”) in the following cases: (a) if the goods are made-to-measure and/or clearly customised; (b) if the sealed goods, opened after delivery, are not suitable for return because they are unlabelled or damaged.
Art. 23. Access credentials
1. The Consumer is obliged to guard their access credentials with the utmost care, confidentiality and diligence, undertaking not to disclose them to others. They undertake to immediately notify Radici of any theft or total or partial loss of their access credentials and in any case of their unauthorised use by third parties. The Consumer shall be liable for any damage caused to Radici and/or third parties as a result of failure to comply with the above.
Art. 24. Exemption from liability for content posted by the Consumer on the Website
- Each Consumer, after registering on the Website, may post comments, reviews and opinions on the Products in the electronic catalogue. This functionality may not be used for unlawful purposes or in violation of the regulations in force, such as, for example, to carry out spamming activities or to post defamatory, libellous, threatening or vilifying content, or content that violates the privacy and personal dignity of others, etc.; it is also forbidden to post propaganda messages or advertising, or references to competing sites and companies. The publication of the aforementioned content is carried out free of charge by the Consumer, who may delete reviews and opinions at any time by accessing the Website with their credentials. The Consumer acknowledges that any content posted on the Website may be deleted by Radici at any time, e.g., due to the cessation of the sale of the Product reviewed or due to the closure of the spaces dedicated to comments, reviews and opinions.
- Radici has no obligation to monitor the activities carried out by each Consumer on the Website under this Article, as per the provisions of Italian Legislative Decree No. 70/2003. However, Radici reserves the right to remove any content generated by the Consumer if it is made aware or otherwise becomes aware of the pursuit of an unlawful purpose and/or the violation of one or more of the aforementioned prohibitions, and/or an express request to this effect is made by a judicial or administrative body and/or a third party who considers themselves to have been harmed by the aforementioned content. In such cases, Radici will notify the Consumer of the aforementioned measures in any manner whatsoever and will be entitled to suspend or delete the Consumer’s account even without notice, without prejudice to any other recourse against the person responsible for the violations.
Art. 25. Modifications
- Radici may modify the content of these General Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.
- Any modifications made shall take effect from the date of their publication on the Website, as stated in the heading of the General Terms and Conditions themselves.
- In the event of modifications, unless otherwise expressly agreed between Radici and the Consumer, the General Terms and Conditions in force at the time of the conclusion of the contract will remain valid for contracts already concluded.
Art. 26. Ordinary negligence and limitation of liability
- Radici shall not be liable for damages, even to third parties, which may be caused as a result of its own ordinary negligence.
- In no event shall any sums owed by Radici for any reason or cause whatsoever exceed the sums paid by the Consumer in performance of the Contract.
Art. 27. Intellectual property rights
1. All trademarks, as well as any intellectual works, distinctive signs or denominations, images, photographs, written or graphic texts and more generally any other intangible assets protected by laws and international conventions regarding intellectual and industrial property reproduced on the Website remain the exclusive property of Radici and/or its assignors, without any right to the Consumer deriving from access to the Website and/or from the stipulation of the Purchase Agreements.
Art. 28. Processing of personal data
1. Radici undertakes to respect the current regulations regarding the protection of personal data. The policy regarding the processing of personal data is made available on the Website and may be viewed and stored at any time prior to the conclusion of the Contract.
Art. 29. Other provisions
1. All purchases of Products and services made via the Website by the Consumer accessing it are governed by these General Terms and Conditions as well as by the other provisions and operating instructions shown on the Website. In the event of conflict between that stated in the aforementioned provisions and operating instructions and that stated in the General Terms and Conditions, the latter shall prevail.
Art. 30. Complaints and support
- The Consumer may make complaints or request assistance regarding purchases made by contacting Radici by email at email@example.com (general information), firstname.lastname@example.org (complaints, requests and information on e-commerce procedures, orders and shipments), email@example.com (complaints), certified email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complaints will be processed by Radici as soon as possible; the Consumer will receive a response within 2 (two) working days of the relative report.
Art. 31. Applicable law and Jurisdiction
- The Contract is governed by Italian law.
- Disputes with Consumers shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Judicial Authority of the place of residence or domicile of the Consumer.
- Disputes with Consumers residing outside Italian territory are the jurisdiction of the Court of Bergamo, inasmuch as presiding over the place where the Contract is executed.
Art. 32. Influencer Marketing pre-launch phase
In view of the launch of the new e-commerce Website www.sit-in.it scheduled for 1 June 2022, Radici has planned a pre-launch phase with an influencer marketing campaign with the aim of collecting contacts (name, surname and email address) from potential Consumers via a form on a landing page at https://sitinland.otoagency.it/it.
The campaign will start on 1 May 2022 and end on 31 May 2022 with positioning in Italy and Germany.
Consumers who visit the landing page and fill in the form will receive a free gift and a 15% discount on their first purchase valid on the e-commerce Website www.sit-in.it.
The number of gifts is limited to a maximum of 500 pieces. When the gifts have been distributed, subsequent contacts will only receive the 15% discount code.